To check the status of your application for nursing training at the KwaZulu-Natal College of Nursing (KZNCN), you can follow these steps:
Total Time: 2 minutes
Go to the KZNC website: https://kzncn.kznhealth.gov.za/
Click on the “Apply” tab.
Click on the “Check Status” button.
Enter your ID number and date of birth.
Click on the “Submit” button.
Types of KZNC kznhealth gov za Application Status Check
You will then be able to see the status of your application. The possible statuses are:
- Application Received: Your application has been received and is being processed.
- Application Under Review: Your application is currently being reviewed by the KZNCN.
- Application Approved: Your application has been approved and you have been accepted into the nursing programme.
- Application Declined: Your application has been declined.
- Application Pending: Your application is pending for some reason. This could be because you are missing some documents or because there is a problem with your application.
If you have any questions about the status of your application, you can contact the KZNCN on 033 940 4900.
Please note that the application status checker is only available for applications that were submitted during the 2024 application period. If you applied for nursing training in a previous year, you will need to contact the KZNCN for an update on your application status.