Ntshiba takes pride in its academic, socio-economic and cultural diversity. The School ensures that all 333 pupils are congratulated for their effort and dedication to achieving personal success.
The learners of this school are drawn from a feeder area which is represented by a vibrant and colourful community. Behind the statistics and results each child has a unique story.
To help make your decision easier, please arrange for a visit to the school, visit the school website, facebook page or call, but before that: Ntshiba EMIS number is 996606832, Secondary School under the Limpopo province.
>Note: The information below is as per South Africa Department of Basic Education.
- School Phase: Secondary School
- Specialisation: Ordinary
- Independent/Public: Public
Rating & Reviews
Ntshiba enjoyed multiple accolades, parents reviews and exceptional ratings from all corners of the community, and all that was made possible by a dedicated Principal Maleka Mj and 9 dedicated teachers.
Every Secondary School in Limpopo will appreciate a visit to their premises, besides that you get to meet the principal and staff, you also get a chance to view their facilities and how a normal day looks like at your desired school.
- Phone: 72285609
- Street Address: Street 06 Stand No 475
- Postal Address:
- Town: Marble Hall
- Suburb: Uitvlught
- Is Ntshiba a section 21 school? The anwser is Yes (What is Section 21 School? Click here to find more).
- What is Ntshiba school fees policy? Is it a fee or no-fee shool? Yes.
Every school has its own extra activities, trips and participations that might require a fee, but for more, please ask the principal/admin.
All fun activities at Ntshiba can be found on the school’s facebook page.
Please note that this is not an official webpage of school, the entire information is as per South Africa Department of Basic Education’s provision. However we do assist and forward details to desired schools for parents/guardians experiencing difficulties.
- Grade 12 Memorandum
- Grade 12 Mathematics Question Papers and Memos
- Grade 12 Geography Exam Papers and Memos
- Grade 12 Life Sciences grade 12 question papers and memorandums
- Grade 12 Past Papers (Matric)