Reabetswe Intermediate School takes pride in its academic, socio-economic and cultural diversity. The School ensures that all pupils are congratulated for their effort and dedication to achieving personal success.
The learners of this school are drawn from a feeder area which is represented by a vibrant and colourful community. Behind the statistics and results each child has a unique story.
To help make your decision easier, please arrange for a visit to the school, visit the school website, facebook page or call, but before that: Reabetswe Intermediate School EMIS number is 443907338, Intermediate School under the Free State province.
>Note: The information below is as per South Africa Department of Basic Education.
- School Phase: Intermediate School
- Specialisation: Ordinary
- Independent/Public: Public
Rating & Reviews
Reabetswe Intermediate School enjoyed multiple accolades, parents reviews and exceptional ratings from all corners of the community, and all that was made possible by a dedicated Principal and dedicated teachers.
Every Intermediate School in Free State will appreciate a visit to their premises, besides that you get to meet the principal and staff, you also get a chance to view their facilities and how a normal day looks like at your desired school.
- Phone: 058-7890048
- Street Address:
- Postal Address: Po Box 6360, Phuthaditjhaba, 9866
- Town: Phuthaditjhaba
- Is Reabetswe Intermediate School a section 21 school? The anwser is No (What is Section 21 School? Click here to find more).
- What is Reabetswe Intermediate School school fees policy? Is it a fee or no-fee shool? No.
Every school has its own extra activities, trips and participations that might require a fee, but for more, please ask the principal/admin.
All fun activities at Reabetswe Intermediate School can be found on the school’s facebook page.
Please note that this is not an official webpage of school, the entire information is as per South Africa Department of Basic Education’s provision. However we do assist and forward details to desired schools for parents/guardians experiencing difficulties.
- Grade 12 Memorandum
- Grade 12 Mathematics Question Papers and Memos
- Grade 12 Geography Exam Papers and Memos
- Grade 12 Life Sciences grade 12 question papers and memorandums
- Grade 12 Past Papers (Matric)