SASSA has been consistent in paying the R350 for social in distress candidates, i.e.: people without jobs, not earning any social grant and having no income. Since SASSA Status Check for R350 payment dates for 2022 is not showing on the website, many beneficiaries are starting to send complaints to the head office.
The Social Development Department says millions of recipients who were receiving the R350 Social Relief of Distress Grant will have to reapply for it. Click Here
SASSA Status Check for R350 payment dates for 2022 April Post Office
Below you will find a payment schedule according to the SASSA official communication channels.
|01-Apr||081 & 086|
|08-Apr||082 & 087|
|11-Apr||083 & 088|
|12-Apr||084 & 089|
|13-Apr||080 & 085|
|14-Apr||081 & 086|
|19-Apr||082 & 087|
|20-Apr||083 & 088|
|21-Apr||084 & 089|
|22-Apr||080 & 085|
|25-Apr||081 & 086|
|26-Apr||082 & 087|
|28-Apr||083 & 088|
|29-Apr||084 & 089|
Few SRD applicants where unsuccessful due to SMALL Details to update. For srd.sassa.gov.za Application For Reconsideration to be successful, here is what you must do:
- Applicants will have to sign a declaration and consent to their information being validated and shared with other organisations and financial institutions such as SARS and banks. A detailed declaration and consent document is available on this website.
- During the application process, applicants are expected to agree or disagree to this document by confirming for instance through a yes or no option.
- Successful applicants will have to provide their banking details for payment purposes or their bank of choice for a cash transfer.
- Go to the SRD Grant website
- Scroll down to ‘Application for reconsideration’
- Click on the yellow bar
- Fill in the required fields
If you’ve already lodged an appeal, you will then not need to send another or contact the SASSA office.
Or you can use any of the following channels:
SASSA status check for R350 payment dates
Appeals are there if your application was denied the first time around and you want to be considered again, basically a second chance. Appeals for SASSA’s R350 grant are open.