To change your SASSA SRD banking details to Capitec, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the SASSA SRD website at srd.sassa.gov.za.
- Select the How do I change my banking details section.
- Enter your South African ID number.
- An SMS will be sent to you containing a link to change your banking details.
- Click on the link in the SMS and follow the instructions to change your banking details to Capitec.
You will need to provide the following information when changing your banking details to Capitec:
- Your Capitec bank account number
- Your Capitec branch code
- Your Capitec account type (e.g., savings account, flexi account)
Once you have successfully changed your banking details, SASSA will start depositing your SRD grant payments into your Capitec bank account.
Please note that it may take up to 10 working days for your banking details to be updated on the SASSA system. After this time, you can check your SASSA status on the SASSA website or by calling the SASSA toll-free number at 0800 601 011 to confirm that your banking details have been updated.
Here are some additional tips for changing your SASSA SRD banking details to Capitec:
- Make sure that you have the correct Capitec bank account number, branch code, and account type. You can find this information on your Capitec bank card or by logging into your Capitec online banking account.
- If you are having trouble changing your banking details online, you can visit a SASSA office for assistance.
- Be sure to keep a copy of your updated banking details for your records.
I hope this information is helpful.